- Tumblr Blog/News
- Short Films
- Movement Film Series
- Music Films
- Circa Music by Maps and Diagrams
- The Future is Blinding Music by Epic 45
- Found Objects Music by Maps and Diagrams
- One kind of blue Music by Maps and Diagrams
- Halocline Music by Loscil
- Flying Music by The Telescopes
- Close to the edge Music by Development of Shape
- Daddy’s Girl, Mama’s Boy.
- Finding Heart Through Pain Music by Mountain Men Anonymous
- Andy Robbins Trio Live Music Session
- Images, Distant Thoughts Music by Maps and Diagrams
- Radar Action Interlude Music by Spectrum Fires
- Instant Jplug Music by Arcade
- Spruce Music by Füxa
- Nice Car Music by Herzoga
- They cut into the Hill Music by Epic 45
- Xanexxx Music by Mountain Men Anonymous
The MOVEMENT series of films essentially about film itself. Though many subjects come to the fore in the films essentially they are experiments with moving images.
Movement #1 the first in the series was filmed on a New York subway out of a window of the subway train. When two subway trains passed it created an interesting movement of images and colour. This film started a series of works that can be viewed individually and hopefully one day together as an exhibition or long form film.
The series started as an experiment with technology. Using digital stills cameras moving image capture, mobile phone movie modes.
This series was started before the wave of DSLR cameras and iphones. The idea was to create films from the combination of these image capture devices and the experimentation allowed with editing programme final cut pro. Of course since the series inception the use of digital stills camera and mobile phones to make films has become the norm. For Movement #4 the series has changed to not be about the technology but about the movement of objects within it. With Movement #4 being about the trees in it.
The main movement concepts with each film are
Movement #1 – Digital Stills Camera video capture mode/Trains Passing each other/Film Flicker.
Movement #2 – Computer still image capture programe/Light Pollution.
Movement #3 – Mobile Phones/Headaches while driving a car.
Movement #4 – DSLR Camera/Noise Pollution