- Tumblr Blog/News
- Short Films
- Movement Film Series
- Music Films
- Circa Music by Maps and Diagrams
- The Future is Blinding Music by Epic 45
- Found Objects Music by Maps and Diagrams
- One kind of blue Music by Maps and Diagrams
- Halocline Music by Loscil
- Flying Music by The Telescopes
- Close to the edge Music by Development of Shape
- Daddy’s Girl, Mama’s Boy.
- Finding Heart Through Pain Music by Mountain Men Anonymous
- Andy Robbins Trio Live Music Session
- Images, Distant Thoughts Music by Maps and Diagrams
- Radar Action Interlude Music by Spectrum Fires
- Instant Jplug Music by Arcade
- Spruce Music by Füxa
- Nice Car Music by Herzoga
- They cut into the Hill Music by Epic 45
- Xanexxx Music by Mountain Men Anonymous
Shot on Super 8 Film in Newport, South Wales.
Plastic Decay continues with Driven’s concern with the hypnotic weightlessness of modern travelling – yet marries this with a new Jarman-esque sense of shoreline and seascape, and also adds an extra layer in Victor Burgin-style overlays of poetic slogans. These three elements merge with greateffectiveness.
Text from © Creative Stoke website
This film was never meant to exist. It was made up of the shots left out of the film Artificial Light, with a poem created during the editing process. The sound track was one of my early experiments with Pro Tools, GRM Plugins and my guitar.