- Tumblr Blog/News
- Short Films
- Movement Film Series
- Music Films
- Circa Music by Maps and Diagrams
- The Future is Blinding Music by Epic 45
- Found Objects Music by Maps and Diagrams
- One kind of blue Music by Maps and Diagrams
- Halocline Music by Loscil
- Flying Music by The Telescopes
- Close to the edge Music by Development of Shape
- Daddy’s Girl, Mama’s Boy.
- Finding Heart Through Pain Music by Mountain Men Anonymous
- Andy Robbins Trio Live Music Session
- Images, Distant Thoughts Music by Maps and Diagrams
- Radar Action Interlude Music by Spectrum Fires
- Instant Jplug Music by Arcade
- Spruce Music by Füxa
- Nice Car Music by Herzoga
- They cut into the Hill Music by Epic 45
- Xanexxx Music by Mountain Men Anonymous
Driven (2000), an impressionistic three-minute film about the dazed monotony of driving. This effective little film plays with fluid Taxi Driver-like shots of roads at night, to evoke the dazed state of mind one can get after long working hours. The narrative is conveyed with admirable concision by the actor playing the driver, and the ending invites the viewer’s imagination to run wild.
From Creative Stoke Profile
Directed By Daniel Hopkins
DOP Rory Taylor
Music and Online Edit Myk Thomas
Actor: Richard Nichols
Funded by the British Screen, Arts Council of Wales, Channel Four and Barcud Derwen.
This film was part of a scheme in Wales at the time (2000) called Screen Gems. Where 12 filmmakers were commissioned to make films 6 were digitally shot on Digital Betacam and 6 were shot on 35mm Film. ‘Driven’ was shot on Digi Beta and then transfered to 35mm film for the cinema.
This film is currently showing on Souvenirs of the Earth a Cable TV Channel in France and Germany