- Tumblr Blog/News
- Short Films
- Movement Film Series
- Music Films
- Circa Music by Maps and Diagrams
- The Future is Blinding Music by Epic 45
- Found Objects Music by Maps and Diagrams
- One kind of blue Music by Maps and Diagrams
- Halocline Music by Loscil
- Flying Music by The Telescopes
- Close to the edge Music by Development of Shape
- Daddy’s Girl, Mama’s Boy.
- Finding Heart Through Pain Music by Mountain Men Anonymous
- Andy Robbins Trio Live Music Session
- Images, Distant Thoughts Music by Maps and Diagrams
- Radar Action Interlude Music by Spectrum Fires
- Instant Jplug Music by Arcade
- Spruce Music by Füxa
- Nice Car Music by Herzoga
- They cut into the Hill Music by Epic 45
- Xanexxx Music by Mountain Men Anonymous
Daniel Hopkins was born in Somerset in England, UK. The landscape of that area has had a profound affect on his work.
Hopkins work is about landscapes and mans interaction with the landscape.
His films have looked with intrigue at the journey’s we take across the landscape and the state of mind we discover while on these journeys.
Hopkins graduated from The International Film School of Wales In 1998 and has created a body of work that treads a fine line between documentary, experimental and fiction.
He has been commissioned by the British Broadcaster Channel 4, and worked on various art council funded projects. which include sound installation work and short videos.
As well as films Hopkins releases music as Landcrash, with releases available from the following record labels, noground-r, cytherea, first person, feedback loop, rural colours, and futuresequence.